FP-10-BKKSH Roland FP-10 Digital Piano Combo
When inspiration strikes, take a seat at the latest model in Roland's renowned FP piano series; the entry-level FP-10. This affordable digital piano is always ready to play, with a reassuringly authentic feel from the 88-note PHA-4 Standard keyboard, joined by Roland's evocative SuperNATURAL piano tones through onboard speakers or headphones. With its portable, space-saving design, the FP-10 is the ideal instrument for home use, whether you're practicing techniques in the spare room or giving performances in the living room. Plus, with Bluetooth® connectivity and powerful onboard features not offered by any other digital model at this price, the FP-10 is the ideal second piano for more experienced players.
The FP-10's PHA-4 Standard keyboard delivers the responsive feel of a fine acoustic piano, with every nuance whether you play hard or soft captured by Roland's touch-detection technology. With high-resolution sensing and escapement for fast key repetition, the PHA-4 keyboard faithfully translates into sound the subtlest differences in dynamics and tone. The attention to detail continues as you notice a heavier hammer-weight in the low registers and a lighter one in the highs. Touch the white keys and youll be convinced by a revolutionary moisture-absorbing material that recreates the natural texture and tactile feel of real ivory and for expressive pedaling techniques such as half-pedaling, simply connect the optional DP-10 pedal.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland's renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland's Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges