EJ46 D'Addario Pro-Arte Nylon Strings, Hard Tension
Regular price $14.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Pro-Arte strings are the world's best selling and D'Addario's premium classical guitar strings. All Pro-Arte treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, insuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set. Pro-Arte basses are wound using silverplated copper on a multi-filament nylon core for consistent, warm-yet-projecting tone.
- Hard tension for increased resistance, volume and projection
- Laser sorted clear nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Precision wound basses for warm, projecting tone and the utmost consistency
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0410 Basses .030, .036, .044