EXP46 D'Addario Coated Strings, Hard Tension
Regular price $15.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the silverplated copper wrap wire which is then wound onto a multi-filament core. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound. EXP coated silverplated copper classical strings have a natural round wound feel and sound fresh and bright with a "new string tone" that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- D'Addario's heavy gauge version of our most popular classical string known for quality, consistency and a warm yet projecting tone.
- Part of the renowned D'Addario Pro-Arte series with highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Hard tension, Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- Corrosion resistant packaging for fresh strings, always!
- All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA at our New York facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry